Note: These prices are valid only for weddings with up to 50 guests (approx).
What else is included?
– Travel up to 50 miles from Oakland, CA
– As many tea + crumpet meetings, phone calls, emails and Instagram DMs are necessary for us to be totally in sync
– Professional post-processing of every viable image (expect around 50-75 per hour of photography)
– Your sleek, shareable, downloadable online gallery bursting with your digital files
– Remember, all my collections come with physical goods, meaning albums are not charged separately
You may notice that all my collections include some form of either fine art album or coffee table book. Physical printed artwork is central to what I offer because I believe the art of you should be immortalized for all to see, and displayed proudly where you can look at it every day. Offering albums upfront as part of the collections represents the best value to you, rather than adding it on as a full-price a là carte item after your wedding. Albums are the most compelling way of displaying your images because they tell a story, which is central also to the way I take pictures. I think the intimacy and interactivity of flipping through pages is really special.
The relationship between client and wedding photographer is a high touch one. I’ll be investing my time into making this once-in-a-lifetime experience as fruitful, creative and meaningful as it could be. I aim to thrill in ways that go beyond delivering great wedding images! It could be 2 years from the time you book your engagement photography to the reveal of your wedding album so let’s collaborate, build and have some fun!