The values that underpin Zoe Larkin Photography are:
Representing underrepresented couples.
A more inclusive wedding world benefits everyone. I’m passionate about connecting with couples that fall anywhere outside the mainstream.
Storytelling with authenticity & working with integrity.
You deserve your story told with images and words that value who you are. I believe in being transparent and honest.
Having fun & expressing the joy of life.
After the serious business of planning the wedding, the day itself should be when you relax and feel like yourselves.
“Our mission is to create meaningful, candid, joy-filled imagery that celebrates union”
You are drawn to simplicity and authenticity. You are centered and content. You are a creative thinker and flow your own way. You think life is messy and beautiful. You see the absurd side of life, and love it even more.
My style is both bold and tender, modern and timeless, edgy and romantic. My way of working creates raw, personal images that evoke a range of emotions. My hand-edited images have a high-key look to create an effect that’s true-to-life, romantic, happy & timeless.
Building a mutually respectful relationship with every couple I work with is very important. Everything flows from there.
1. Contact me to receive my pricing + info brochure.
2. If you are interested in working together, we’ll meet up or talk on the phone.
3. After you mull it over, let me know that you want to book me
4. I will send you your contract via an online signing service. Read carefully and both of you sign digitally.
5. I’ll invoice you and you’ll pay your reservation fee of 50% online
6. We will collaborate in the lead-up to your wedding to craft your custom photography timeline.
Here’s exactly what is included!
- Help planning your customized wedding timeline making sure you have the stress-free wedding of your dreams.
- In-person & phone consultations.
- Travel of up to 50 miles from San Francisco 94103 is included. Travel anywhere in the world is available.
- 20-image sneak peek a few days after your wedding.
- At least 75 hand-edited high-resolution images per hour of photography, that tell the complete story of your day.
- Sleek gallery online for six months for viewing, sharing, downloading and, if desired, purchasing prints.
- Print release for all your images.
- Options to purchase a beautifully-designed fine art wedding album, a lasting heirloom of your story.
We may not be the best fit if:
- You’re having a large wedding with more than approx. 50 people.
- You have a very specific list of shots you want for the whole wedding.
- You are having both the ceremony and reception indoors.
- You are having a totally traditional wedding.
- You are looking for a bargain basement photographer.
- You are looking for someone who will ‘just show up’ without having built a collaborative relationship beforehand.
- You are looking for static, staring-into-the-camera poses only.
- You see your photographer as ‘just another vendor’.
- You are looking for an editing or photography style other than what you see in my portfolio