“Our mission is to create meaningful, candid, joy-filled imagery that celebrates union”
You are drawn to simplicity and authenticity. You want your small wedding to express who you are. You value integrity. You live simply and intentionally. You see your wedding as day one of the rest of your lives together. You are calm, laid back, centered and content. You laugh easily. You are a creative thinker and flow your own way. You think life is messy and beautiful. You see the absurd side of life, and love it even more.
My style is both bold and tender, modern and timeless, edgy and romantic. I mix a fine art feel with a photo-journalistic approach. I am a storyteller of love, and that starts with feeling comfortable with one another, no matter how awkward you think you are in front of a camera.
I am conscious of subtle shifts in light, mood and ambiance. Why? Because I’m always quietly thinking ahead to the next sweet moment, the next authentic way of capturing a moment of beauty, the next fleeting little smile or belly laugh. My way of working creates raw, personal images that evoke a range of emotions.
The ebb and flow of my process leads to the effortless capturing of your true essence, that will feel fun, joyous and transformative.
My individually hand-edited images have a high-key look which means there is a predominance of light tones to create an effect that’s contemporary, dreamy, romantic & timeless. Think happy and bright, not moody and dark.
Building a mutually respectful relationship with every couple I work with is the most important thing to me. Everything flows from there. This is just one reason why engagement sessions rock. They give you the chance to see how it feels to be photographed, gain confidence in front of the camera, vibe together and obtain beautiful images prior to the wedding.
We would meet up informally over tea + crumpets. If you want to move forward, you’ll receive a proposal outlining what we discussed. Then in your own time, it’ll be a super simple e-signature on my contract and a deposit down to secure the date in my calendar. The experience is painless, I promise!
How do I get more info?
Head over to my contact page and ask for my informative guide to my services – whether a weekend wedding with fewer than 50 guests, or a weekday City Hall shindig. You can have a read and see if you want to take things further!
Here’s exactly what you get!
- At least 50 lovingly hand-edited images per hour of photography, that tell the complete story of your beautiful day.
- Help planning your wedding timeline from an experienced wedding pro! Making sure you have the stress-free wedding of your dreams.
- Travel of up to 100 miles from San Francisco 94103 is included. Travel anywhere in California/ the world is available for an additional fee.
- In-person / phone consultations with no high pressure sales, allowing you to ask all your questions, and see if we vibe!
- Sleek, easy to use online gallery available for six months so you can view, share and download and purchase prints of your wedding images
- Options to purchase an heirloom Fine Art wedding album or a coffee table book that we will collaborate on to create stunning and lasting artwork of your story